Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The best way they say, is to move on.


Assalamualaikum,

The best way they say, is to Move On. 
Six letters, two word, easy to says, hard to explain, hardest to do : MOVE ON

Sometimes in life, there are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn and people we can't live without but have to let go.

All the memories taught me a lot . I've learned and growth . I take the good ones and I push the bad ones aside . You taught me a lot, in both situation, during and after its all done . I feel blessed to know you. 

Because past is past and I hope I don't have to judge you based on our past in future . You've been chosen your best route and get walk through it. This is what you want and this is what you wish .so I hope you will happy and always in his bless, in shaa ALLAH . 

There are no point to take revenge or what . This is what I've been asked from him . So just give me a reason why I can't be 'redha' after he fulfil and give me the answer for the question I've been asked like everyday during my sujud and doa'. Its been stated to be ended like this, so who I am to changed and argue with him .

I've planned but ALLAH also planned and I know ALLAH will give what is the best for me . And that for sure because he is definitely the best planners. He will not give what I want but he will give what I need . Redha and accept everything . It is ALLAH wills . ALLAH know better what I don't know. Just hold on, ALLAH knows what he's doing.

Sometimes in life, when people walk away, let them,
Your future is not about the people who walk away,
It is about the people who stay in it and enjoy the ride with you.
I do forgive everything and I hope you will do the same.
Aku lepas kan semua.

Just Breath and move on.

Putt, xoxo

No comments: